We make our popcorn the artisan way - by hand in small batches. It takes longer, but we think you can taste the difference.
- We air-pop our heirloom, organic kernels and toss it while still warm with buttery caramel or one of our spice blends.
- We are ruthless about batches that don't meet our standards - "dud" batches never end up in the hands or mouths of our customers.
We make our popcorn when we get orders for it - and not a minute sooner.
- Our popcorn is never mass-manufactured or stored in a warehouse.
- We ship our popcorn out the same day we make it, ensuring that it arrives fresh and delicious every single time.
We value small farmers, artisan craftsmanship, fair trade practices, sustainable agriculture and organic farming.
- We work with farms and buyers who support sustainable organic farming and fair trade practices.
- Most of our ingredients come from family farms in California, and we source locally and organic whenever possible: our butter comes from Straus in Marin; our nuts from San Joaquin Valley Farms in Fresno; our organic, heirloom popcorn from a small family farm that has been growing organic crops since 1945, way before organic became a trend.
Each of our purveyors must meet our exacting standards.
- We use only the highest quality ingredients from local farmers and around the world.
- Our spice growers follow our buyers' exacting methods of cultivation and production, from seeding to harvest to stringent storage requirements.
Each of our ingredients has a story.
- For example, our Pimentòn de La Vera comes from Señor Angel's Farm, which has been owned by the same family for over five generations. All the farming is done by hand, from seeding, to preparing the field and harvesting the crop. They produce only a small amount of high-quality smoked paprika each year, which is most coveted by purveyors who work exclusively with top chefs / restaurants around the world. Order yours today.